3.30.2013

Wedding Outfits: MOG

Dress: Dorothy Perkins, Shirt: Zara, Skirt: StyleBop, Jewelry: Stella & Dot, Shoes: Payless

Ok, Mother of the Groom's turn! In my opinion the Mother of the Groom should look just as nice as the Mother of the Bride. After all her child is getting married as well. My objective was to create one outfit that was very tailored and sleek (left) and one that was still dressy but a little more relaxed (right). I added three different options of jewelry for each outfit. All of which play to the outfits strengths while adding character. With the coral shirt, I would roll the sleeves up to a 3/4 length, or just roll the cuff up once (quick tip: Rolling the sleeve to a 3/4 length, on any shirt, will create an optical allusion by drawing the eye to the smallest part of your waist, therefore making your waist line look smaller. You want to cut an easy 10 lbs, this will do the trick every time!) I also think that either of these outfits would work with Joslyn and the kids look 1 that I posted yesterday (that seemed to be the favorite). Once again I would love to hear your opinions again. Post them in the comments below or on Istagram. Thanks for all your support!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS