3.18.2013

A Day Off... Kinda



Earrings: Target Necklace: Charming Charlie Shirt: Forever 21 Belt simular: Target
Skirt: Langford Market

A day off from work sounds nice, until I think about my schedule for tomorrow. The company has a fashion show coming up on Thursday (actually we have three fashion shows in the next week and a half! Uh don't remind me!), which means fittings tomorrow. We have to fit 18 models in 2 hours!!!! I seriously don't know how we are going to make this happen but where there's a will, there's a way (I hope). 
Although I have the day off from work I am going to be busy doing some spring cleaning! My poor house and car are in desperate need of this. Due to all the trees and flowers in bloom there is pollen everywhere. If my car where living and able to grow it would be the prettiest flower out there, I'm sure!

But all this cleaning will be rewarded when my family gets into town. I can not wait to see them! My parents and two younger brothers are spending their spring break in this great, BIG, wonderful, state of Texas! (I'm only sad that my sister and her small family can't be here as well.) We will have the time of our lives, visiting Sea World, The Alamo and other daily trips. One thing I'm really looking forward to is the Blue Bell ice cream factory tour. I have been busting my butt to be able to taste ice cream for the first time in MONTHS!! (I love ice cream, however it's been easier than I thought it would be to give it up, but I am ready to indulge.) I might regret it after, but oh well! Spring break is going to be great!

Ok, "Let get down to the nitty gritty!" (name that movie!). This is one of my favorite outfits, just because I feel so pretty in it. It's also a good mixture of classiness and easiness. I feel like I could go somewhere a little more fancy or just wear this around town while running errands. I like wearing long necklaces with flowy shirts because it gives the shirt a little shape but still has that romantic feel about it. I tuck the front in (yes only the front) to again add shape and belt it to keep it all in place. I love mixing colors, but this time I went with a subtle approach. I added some turquoise earrings to top off the outfit, mostly because I love the burnt orange and yellow combination with turquoise. (seriously check these earrings out they are supper pretty-and a good fake if you ask me).
Thanks for your continual support! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS