3.26.2013

A Small Hiatus





Shirt and Purse: Langford Market Belt: Target Shoes: TJ Maxx

I'm sorry I skipped a few days, but I'm back and I have SO much to tell you. My family came into town (my mom, dad, brothers: Josh and Jake, and their friend Trey), so far we've spent the weekend in San Antonio  (Sea World pictures will be up sometime later) and went kayaking on the waterway, around The Woodlands yesterday. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We road tandem kayaks- Josh and Trey in one, Jake and I in another and Mom and Dad in the last. Trey, Josh, Jake and I were hauling butt, we look behind us and Mom and Dad are zig-zagging all over the place (apparently Mom isn't very good at steering.) To make it even funnier, Dad gave up about half way through and was just sitting in the back of the kayak (kind of like a turtle that rolled on his back and couldn't roll back over). We laughed and laughed. Finally Mom and Dad caught up and we laughed with them. It will be a great memory to revert back to in years to come. 
The first picture I posted was to show you my make-up, which never turns out this pretty. I was so proud of my self. If you don't like it, thats ok, I was happy about it though. I love this color coral and turquoise. Putting them together makes me so happy. You may see me do this more this summer. You could do this with floral print pants, jeans or white pants. It's so versatile. Sorry I am cutting this short but I have to spend time with my family. Thanks for reading!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS