3.29.2013

What to Wear.....


Outfits 1: Stripe dress: Boden, Shoes: Boden, Jewelry: Stella and Dot, Headband: Gap Kids, Ivory dress: Zara, Blue button up: Baby Gap
Outfits 2: Both dresses: Boden and Mini Boden, Shoes: Payless, Earrings: Banana Republic, Headband: Old Navy
Outfits 3: Dress and Shoes: Boden Jewelry: Stella and Dot, Coral Dress: Zara

Wooo! I can tell you one thing, putting outfits together is not as easy as it seems! And for some reason when knowing the outfit will be documented for the rest of your life, it makes it all the more stressful! My brother-in-law is getting married at the end of April and my sister-in-law and I have both been stressing out about it. (just a little) I think it's more stressful for her since she isn't only dressing herself, but her beautiful kids as well. She bought the three dresses for her and didn't know which one would work best. So I decided to try my hardest and make any of them work. She also wants to take family pictures with these outfits, so they kinda have to work perfectly. (Oh I guess I should mention that the wedding colors are a light peachy coral and blue). Although I still think that any of them would work great, I like Look 1 and 2 the best. But it would be awesome to get all of your inputs. Which one is your favorite? Let me know on the comments below or on Instagram. I hope you like these Jos! I would love to hear your opinion also!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. I really like these combinations Chelsea! I really like one and two as well. Dress one has a 5 week delay so I am really hoping that it comes sooner so that could change my mind as well. Its so great to have someone to help! Thanks for going to all the trouble! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS