5.30.2013

On Safari!



 Shirt: Langford Market, Skirt: Down East (simular-BR), Booties: Target, Bag: Langford Market, Pearls gifted


In the spring, Banana Republic had a "Safari" line in their stores. To be honest a lot of people didn't care for it that much, but I really liked it. I fell in love with this fern print, full skirt. They had it paired with a light wash Chambray shirt and a big chunky necklace, and I just thought it was the cutest! Well my budget wouldn't allow me to purchase this little beauty, not to mention it runs a little shorter than I personally like. So a few months later and with the realization that I have a simular print skirt, I decided to recreate this safari look. The booties/Chambray shirt combo really dress the skirt down so it was a fun day outfit. I wanted to add a little feminine touch so I layered my pearl necklaces and added some long ombre earrings-From Target. By the way, they were on clearance. And there you have it my take and BR's Safari look!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS