5.22.2013

The Hat




Hat: Charming Charlie, Jean Jacket: TJ Maxx, Necklaces: Target, Dress (High-Low), Purse and Belt: Langford Market

So, my husband seriously HATES this hat! Every time I try to wear it, he reminds me of his deep hatred for it. Not in so many words, but I know him well enough to know what he means to say. Ha ha! But I think it's fun and since this is my "fashion" blog, what I say, goes! Although, I really do love his input (sometimes...). The hat plus the jean jacket is very Indiana Jones, but like I said, I still really like it. 
Ok, if you haven't heard, layering (yes even for the summer) is a huge hit! But it's hot, (I'm sure you're thinking, "Yeah, it's summer, duh!") so when you layer think cool thoughts. Wear flowy items (like this dress) with heavier apparel (if that's what you're going for) to help stay cool. Another way to layer is to add length to your skirts or dresses by putting something longer underneath. And lastly, layer your jewelry! I promise you, it will add so much personality to your outfit if you just add another necklace, or bracelet etc...
Ok let me just take a second to talk about this high-low dress. This dress is so much fun! The low part goes down sooo low. It made me feel so pretty as I walked. Like a model on the cat walk. I. LOVED. IT! It's also loose fitting so you can wear it and just be comfy, or belt it to add shape. The more I look at it, the more I like it loose and comfy. 
Because I was all gray tones with this outfit, I added this amazingly cute purse from Langford Market to add color. I love that there are two handle options and it has so many pockets to hide all my stuff. (mostly from myself, but still it works). 
Thanks for continually reading! I've almost hit 5,000 views and I am so grateful!




We always run into the most awesome creatures when we take pictures. This cat was just laying in the grass enjoying the scenery.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS