5.20.2013

Anchors


Anchor Shirt (simular) and Micro Polka Dot Pants(simular): TJ Maxx, Necklace: Forever 21(simular), Shoes: Target

This little anchor shirt is SO cute! And anchors are everywhere this summer. You'll find them on shoes, pants, jewelry, even towels. Go get something with anchors, I promise you won't regret it!
 I wore this outfit this weekend (I know, I know, it's not really the OOTD but still, it works.) and I had so many people stop and ask if I got this top from J. Crew. I was so thrilled that my TJ Maxx find (for $15, mind you) was passing off as a J.Crew item. Yay! for saving money and accomplishing "the look".

Ok, I know I have said this before, but treat the color navy like you would any other neutral color ( tan, black or white) this summer. Navy can go with ANY (and I do mean any) color. Coral with navy is my particular favorite. To me it feels so fresh while still being fun! This rope necklace added to the feel of the outfit and helped tie in the coral pants. And then, just because I wanted to, I added my orangey/coral earrings, to keep it fun!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS