5.09.2013

Slightly Monochrom


Target: Skirt, Shirt and Necklaces Gap Outlet: Belt, TJ Maxx: Shoes

Man! If My Honey wasn't so amazing at making me look good, I probably wouldn't ask him to take my pictures so often..... Nah, I like having his undivided attention! But seriously, this blog would not exist if I didn't have such a wonderful man to help me out! Love you Babes!
So I guess it's now safe to say that, I have an addiction to Target. But isn't this outfit so cute! I love it. This is a super simple way to mix patterns this spring/summer. Just wear a lace or eyelet blouse with print bottoms (or visa-versa) and you have your mix and match pattern trend down pat. Wearing eyelet or lace will also accomplish the texture trend for the spring/summer. This outfit is also  a play on the monochrom trend. Not really due to the fact that my skirt is not one solid color, but it's kind of monochrom..... At least in my mind. I hope you are having a fab Thursday. It's almost Friday, and that means I get The Hubs all to my self! Thank you weekend!




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS