4.15.2013

Pros and Cons


 

 Jeans and Shirt: Target, Necklace and Earrings: Charming Charlie, Purse: Langford Market, Shoes: My Sister's Closet
 
So... please don't think I am complaining, I'm really not and I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but here are some pros and cons I have found in loosing weight. I'm going to start with cons because I love saving the best for last.
 
Cons: When I get a cheat at the end of the week I automatically feel guilty. I have to constantly remind myself that one "bad" meal won't make me gain weight overnight.
I still want to loose a lot more so I get impatient and nervous that I won't be able to.
I hate feeling guilty when I skip a day of working out (sometimes there really just is not time.)
My bottoms are getting too big and I get really annoyed having to pull them up all day long, and I feel slumpy ( or like saggy bottom pants, not cute!)
I have to be very attentive to what I eat, how I prepare the food and portion control. Sometimes I want to just eat and not think about it. (My sister is helping me so much this week)
Lastly, its funny how little attention I got from strangers on the street. (Not that I am doing this for attention) What I mean is ,I was beautiful before and I am still beautiful, just because I lost some weight it doesn't make me any better of a person. I actually don't really like to be "checked out". It makes me feel so uncomfortable.
 
Pros: I feel fantastic, both physically and mentally. I feel like I can take on the world and  I can look in the mirror and be happy with my appearance.
My body is getting more defined and I really like to see my arms and legs build muscle.
Ok this was a con, but also very much a pro. I love that my pants are getting too big. It's a love hate relationship but I mostly love it. It's like a reward you can see.
I actually really love eating healthy. I thought it would be a lot more difficult than it really is.
Lastly I feel so happy, and for me that is enough "attention" I need.
 
If you would like to know more about how I lost weight, go ahead and ask. I would be more than happy to share the "diet" I did and transformed into a lifestyle.
  


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS