4.06.2013

27 Years of Amazing











Today is the love of my life's birthday! 27 years of amazingness and a better person than I could ever wish to be. I remember fondly, the first day I met this gorgeous man, his great blue eyes captivated me and I knew I wanted to be a part of his life. I didn't know, at that point, that we would have the relationship we do today, but I knew that I wanted to know him. I am so happy to have had him in my life these past 5.5 years and I look forward to the many, many years to come. Daniel is my main source of love, laughter and happiness. He gives me comfort, guidance and reassurance every day. I don't think he knows how much I need him in my life, but I do. He is so strong, faithful, loving to all those around him and a great friend. He is secretly, the funniest man I know (He doen't want people to know this, but as soon as you get to know him well, he'll let you see his funny side). I thank God every day for blessing my life in the form of a love so great. Happy birthday my lover boy! I love you dearly!!!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS