4.16.2013

Just an Outfit

 Floral Blouse: TJ Maxx, Pants and Shoes: Target, Cardigan: Down East, Pearls: Borrowed
 
 
I am having such a hard time today writing my blog. Man they weren't kidding when they say writing everyday gets old. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, it's just hard to put it into words everyday... But either way I'm doing it and here it is.
 
My brother in law (my sister's husband) thinks "matching" means wearing the same colors. I told him that matching just means you're not clashing ie. colors, prints, styles etc.. You can have your own opinions but that's what I think.
My blouse has peach, lavender coral and grey in it and my pants are light blue. They match, even if they don't have a color in common. I love this outfit. It's romantic and a little trendy because of the mix and match colors. My pants have poke-a-dots and my shirt is floral, so also a mix and match print. I wanted to wear pearls to add to the romantic feel of the outfit and then drop earrings to keep it soft. The cardigan tops the outfit off balancing the mix print and color. And there you have it! My favorite by far. Thanks for reading! 
 
 
 
 I forgot to open my eyes... HA HA!

 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all these fun locations! So excited to see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS