4.03.2013

Loving Target



Necklace: Charming Charlie, Everything Else: Target

Target is one of my very favorite stores. They are always on trend with their clothing, prices are low so you don't feel like you're breaking the bank and there is a little something for everyone (so my honey can come with and be entertained with electronics while I shop!) But let me refer back to the first. Clothing at Target is ALWAYS on trend. I love looking around for nothing other than ideas for a future look. Most of the clothing is more on the preppy side (lucky for me) but they have incorporated a few new lines that are more edgy and some that are more romantic. So whatever your style you can probably find it at Target. (I'm not getting paid to say this by the way. I just really love Target!)
Color is always huge, but especially for this spring. And the trend is mixing and matching your colors. None of these items really "match" (meaning the shirt, skirt and necklace obviously don't have a color in common) but they go together. The purple/blue and navy in the skirt is complemented with this blue/green shirt and then for drama I added a hot pink belt and necklace to match. To make sure my waist wasn't hidden in the oversized blouse I tucked it in but also rolled up the sleeves to that 3/4 length I told you about before. 
This color of shirt will look great on anyone. No matter your hair or skin color this is a great piece to have in your closet. I like to think of it as the new black (I know, I know. It's confusing because this is so not black) but this color works on everyone, it's slimming and brings a great attitude to any outfit. Besides all of this, it is a flat out great color! And color makes us happy so why not, right? 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS