10.01.2014

Fall Floral



Shirt (Forever 21 last year, similar here and here) Skirt (Old Navy similar here) Booties (Target, similar here) Hat (TopShop via Nordstrom)

It is October, can you believe it!? I'm so happy and excited for fall to be here. Fall to me means pumpkins, hot cocoa, old time country music, cinnamon rolls and General Conference. I love seeing the fall colors (even if I only get to see it in pictures, darn you Texas!) getting ready for Halloween and the anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Decorating for the fall season is one of my favorites!
Another one of my loves for fall is fall fashion. I love big cozy sweaters, booties and layering (again, darn you Texas!) I've learned that fall in Texas means that only half your body gets to participate in fall fashion. So, skirts and sweaters will be my fall staple this year. Stripes are always trendy, they are actually what you call a "classic" piece and will always find use in your wardrobe. Mix that with a dark floral print and fall accessories and you are set!
Hope y'all are having a great week! Love ya!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS