10.03.2014

Plaid



Shirt from Marshalls (similar here and here) Leather Jacket from Marshalls, Skirt from Ann Taylor (similar here

Do you ever thing plaid/flannel will ever go "out of style"? I mean, I know it's been around since the dawn of time (not literally but close) It was the look of lumberjacks everywhere and became truly popular in the 70's when those rebel, devil may care kids decided it was the cool thing to wear, but do you ever think it'll be truly out of style? I know some crowds are over the "trendy" look but as for me I enjoy it. I love that you can totally dress this pattern up and wear it with, say a super chic maxi skirt. Or just keep it casual with jeans and booties. It's one of those lazy fall fashion staples. No thought, just throw some plaid onto your outfit, walk out the door and live in the fall.

Happy Friday y'all, hope it's a great weekend. I'll be spending my time watching General Conference. If you would like to listen along go to lds.org 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS