9.26.2014

Black and White & Fab Favorites Link-Up!





DressHeels, Jacket (old, from Dillards) similar here and hereNecklace

One of my most favorite things in the whole world, is a great sale. This dress is on sale at Kohl's for $14! It is my favorite dress. I love the mix print. When I saw it in the store I knew it needed to come home with me. And then when I saw the price I just knew it was fate. Don't you just love when that happens!?? I love the rope belt around the waist, it kinda give this silky dress a much more relaxed feel. (Totally nerdy side note: It reminds me of when Ariel first gets legs and Sebastian and Skuttel  dress her in some cloth and a rope.... and for that reason I love this dress that much more. Nerdy, I know.)
Ok, let me just talk about these seriously GORGEOUS shoes. I'm still loving the perforated, laced up heels. I think they will still be hot through fall, so go get you some. These beauties are from Sole Society and I just love them with this dress!
And of course Moto Jackets are still super fly for fall. To make it more trendy look for Moto Jackets in  a material other than leather, (although those will still be hot as well.) that is a bright color, or has some interesting detailing/stitch work on it. Check out my Instagram to see my top picks for Moto Jackets this fall
Hope y'all have a great weekend and happy shopping.


 photo FFF-NewBanner_zps58ae2996.png
 photo aug26_zps6c9ca5bb.jpg
Style Elixir (follow here!) | The European Malteser (follow here!) | Sweet Sunlight Style (follow here!)
Friday's Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin' or Instagram) and your lovely Co-Hosts...
Angele from The European Malteser (follow via Bloglovin')
Chelsea from Sweet Sunlight Style (follow via Bloglovin')
2. Link up anything... it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it's such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday's Fab Favorites, email stylelixir@gmail.com for more details!
Style Elixir
 
 
Join The Link Up Now!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

  1. What a great dress and I love the texture of that white blazer. And those shoes!!!! This looks like the perfect outfit for a day at the office.

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before reading the commentary, I was thinking this was an expensive dress! Great find girl. Love the cute little necklace too :)

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress & love those heels!! Found you through the link-up, thanks for co-hosting!
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming over from the link-up! That dress is so pretty! I can't believe it was such a great deal! And I love those shoes!!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress has such a fun pattern! Those shoes are amazing! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is stunning. I love the monochrome and the pattern. Looks fab with the blazer.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS