9.23.2014

Leopard



Skirt (JC Penny on sale- in stores only) Hat T-Shirt Shoes (from Target) similar here

I'm sorry to say that this skirt is no longer online. It is on sale in stores only. Which I hope you go to JC Penny and look around anyway. They have a lot of cute fall trends for way less. That is one place I will no longer overlook while shopping for fall "must haves". 
In other news I think I will be living in all things leopard this fall. How much is too much? Because I may be toeing the line pretty soon ha ha. 
Anyways I hope y'all had a fantastic start to your week. It's Tuesday, only 3 more days till the weekend!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute skirt! I love leopard for fall (really, anytime!) I haven't been to JC Penney in forever. I may need to go there soon!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS