6.17.2013

WILD!





Dress: ECI New York (via Ross) Necklace: Tj Maxx, Bracelet: Charming Charlie, Earrings: Target

This is my WILD dress. Something that I have been wanting for a while. It's colorful, has awesome mixed print, and fits beautifully. I love the two vertical lines going down the center because it creates an allusion of being smaller and taller! This was my birthday dinner outfit. The Hubs took me out to a delicious sushi dinner and then some light shopping. I was supposed to only look but I found a shirt at J. Crew (one of my very favorite stores) that was on sale and it just wanted to come home with me. So I took it home (after I bought it of course!) I can't wait to style it! I bet you'll love it as well! If you follow me on Instagram (@price4love) I gave you a sneak peek earlier. To finish off the night we shared an ice cream cone and came home to watch one of our favorite shows, Master Chef. Seriously, one of the BEST food contest shows out there! (Look for it on Hulu I promise you'll be hooked!) It was a perfect night, perfect birthday week (because I think we are all special enough to have a whole week devoted to ourselves, not just a day!)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit Chelsea! And I used to be a birthday week kind of person, but over time I realized I needed a birthday month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha I agree, at some point a week isn't going to be enough ha ha. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS