6.11.2013

Love Summer





Shirt: Madewell, Shorts: Target, Shoes: Target (simular), Awesome Necklace: TJ Maxx.

The temperature is rising and it is getting pretty dang humid over here in good Ole' Texas. I love the summer time and all that it includes. However having thick hair that is ever growing (which I love, don’t get me wrong) I feel like I am constantly sweating. Today I went around just thinking, man it would be so easy to pull a Pedro and shave all my hair off (Napoleon Dynamite-if you didn't understand the reference). Seriously I felt like I was sinking in a pool of sweaty hair! Ha ha sorry that sounds pretty gross. And don't even get me started on the issue of drying my hair after showering. That takes years! (Exaggeration much) So after literally ten minutes of walking around with my hair down, I decided it was just a "hair in a bun on the top of my head" kind of day. And let me tell you I felt like a new woman! Ha 

Ok this shirt! I found this at Madewell a few weeks ago now on SALE! I love Madewell but man; the prices are not my friends. But sales, sales are always good for your pocket and your piece of mind. So my crabby/lobster shirt and me have a pretty dang good relationship, if I do say so myself. 
When I tie my shirts on the side and wear jeans The Hubs lets me know I look like an "80's grandma" (his words, not mine) When I tied my shirt for the first time-that he notice anyway- I was wearing a sweater that has little neon flecks of color in it, so I can see how that looks a little 80's but I have no clue where the grandma part is coming from...... Maybe because moms in the 80's are now hitting Grandma years? I don't know either way I just look at him and smile, give him a big kiss and remind him that this is my style blog Ha ha! He sure loves me. Maybe not all my personal style choices but me, definitely! So I like the tied to the side shirt and these fringe pants. To me it just looks easygoing and very Madewell-ish. I also really like the T-shirt/big awesome necklace combo. It brings a little more interest to the outfit. And this collar necklace is just flat out AWSOME! I love finding great pieces at TJ Maxx. Anyway this is my outfit, a little bit of my life and a whole lot of love for fashion! Have a great day!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS