1.22.2015

Blueberry Muffins

Is there anything better than muffins? My favorite are berry, particularly blueberry muffins.

If you follow me in Instagram, you saw that my Sunday morning consisted of a quick breakfast on the go. I made these amazing blueberry muffins and they really made my day! 




So here is the recipe. It is seriously easier than the the box brand, and a ton more delicious.




The Ingredients:

1. Cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg
1/2 c milk
3 TBSP butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla 
3/4 c blueberries 

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients. Melt butter in a separate bowl and let cool just a bit. Add milk egg and butter to dry ingredients. Mix well and then add blueberries. I used fresh, but frozen would work well too. Fill cupcake tins about 3/4 the way full, sprinkle course sugar on top and bake for 15 minutes. 

original recipe found here

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS