2.03.2015

Polka Dots and Pom Poms





Hat | Shirt | Skirt | Sweater and Necklace was gifted | Sneakers 

I love shopping at Old Navy, their clothing is so versatile, stylish and on trend. The first thing I do when I walk in, is go straight to the sale items, and then shop the rest of the store. My trick for shopping sale items is looking for classic pieces, things that won't go out of style any time soon. That way you can wear them with anything and for a long time. Plus it was on SALE. Is there anything better? Add your sale (classic items) with full price (trendier pieces) to make a great look.
I really like this sporty look. It's easy going but still stylish. My favorite thing is to add a little feminine to the sporty get-up. A statement necklace really goes a long way. Oh, SPOILER ALERT sneakers are gonna be HOT this spring. I am getting them while the getting is good. Look at Target for great sneakers at a great price!

What are your thoughts on the sporty trend? Are you loving it or are you over it? 

Have a great Tuesday!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS