2.10.2015

Valentines





Dress from NY&Co Eva Mendez collection similar | Shoes Marshal's similar 

This week I am bringing you a fun line up of cute Valentines outfits! I LOVE this holiday (wasn't always that way.) But not for the reasons you may think. It's such a fun, lovey-dovey time. It's also a fun time (for us girls) to dress up. So get ready for a week of floral, pink, pearls and mushy gushy stories. I love this dress because it just screams Valentines to me. The gorgeous color mixed with the polka dots and floral print are the total girly combo! Because it is pretty busy I stuck with a light pearl necklace. I am all about the all around "look" so I let my hair go in soft curls (thanks to the wind it looks a little more tousled) and neutral make-up and I am wearing these sweet faux lashes from Target that I totally recommend. So now I want to know what you guys have planned for Valentines Day. Are you staying in or going out? Whatever you do I hope you have a great Valentines Day with your lover(s)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Your does scream Vday! It's so pretty! :D My husband and I are probably going to stay in because that same day, he comes back from a 3-week visit to the Philippines...and I am in charge of picking him up (I hate driving to LAX). LOL

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah- Jan M that will be so fun. I still get sweaty palms when driving in traffic and I only live in Houston. Good luck girl, and Happy Valentines Day!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS