4.30.2014

Beauty Picks


Hi there! So this is the first time I have done a "beauty" post and to tell you the truth, I'm pretty nervous to do so. I don't know why but maybe because it's a little out of my comfort zone. I don't know, but let me start off by saying, I don't feel like I am makeup or beauty expert but I know what works for me and brands that I like to use, mostly because they never fail me. So today, I'm sharing brands I love and I hope you try them and fall in love with them as well! 


First, I always start with a clean face. It seems like a really brainless step, but a clean face makes a big difference in the application of your foundation. (Funny) My favorite is "Simple Facial Wipes". Simple's brand is all about being good to your skin. They are free of harsh chemicals and artificial perfumes or dyes. Which I love because my skin is pretty sensitive. I also love the convenience of the wipe, it's great for those mornings you are rushing out the door.



When it comes to lip color, I trust no one but Revlon. I love their Lip Butter series because the lipstick goes on super smooth, it feels soft on your lips and lasts a good while. My favorite color is Cotton Candy. It's a soft pink that's perfect for spring. I am also loving Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip Gloss. They have a lot of fun colors, my favorite is Fuchsia Finery, and they smell yummy! And of course the Super Lustrous Lipsticks are a go to. I'm really liking the color Pink Pearl. (wearing Fuchsia Finery)


My favorite blush is True Match by L'Oreal in the color Tender Rose. I am constantly going back to L'Oreal's true match colors because I think they are the best! They last a long time and really do match skin to make your coloring look natural. I like using True Match's "Cocoa" for contouring.



My favorite foundation, a recent find, is Maybelline's Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish. I love how it goes on super smoothly and makes my skin look flawless. I also really like how it makes my skin look Dewey or creamy.


And lastly, my favorite nail colors for spring and summer are Fun on the Gondola, Big Spender and Geranium (in order) all by Essie. I like Essie for a couple reasons. First, they always have fun and trendy colors. Second, I find that it glides on nails easily and lasts for a long time.




My handsome photographer. I LOVE HIM!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS