4.28.2014

Comfy Spring Style




Blouse: French Connection via Marshall's (similar), Pants: Loft, Shoes Steve Madden via Marshall's (similar) Earrings: Anna and Ava via Dillard's


I have been drawn to comfortable style recently. Anything loose, soft and comfy has had my name all over it. Lucky for me, comfy style is totally on trend right now. These lace, lounge pants form Loft are so perfect. They have this extremely soft fabric as the lining and are light weight, perfect for humid, Houston summers.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

  1. Who knew lounge pants could be so chic?! This look is fabulous and effortless! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a comfy and pretty look! I'm going to have to see if I can snag a pair of those lounge pants! Stopping by from the Trend Spin Linkup :) Followed your site!

    Xo Jana

    www.janalmeister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that floral blouse! So chic and casual! I'm definitely going to stop by Marshall's here soon!

    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely look!! I'm digging those pants!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly chic!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS