12.11.2013

Lumber Jack









Sometimes it's fun to dress up like a lumber jack especially when you have an amazing lip color to tie it all together! Over Thanksgiving I found a gorgeous (simuler) color by Lancome in the mix of my moms pretty make up (I guess you never grow out of playing in mommy's make up). My sister ended up "forgetting" she had it in her purse (ha ha love you sis!) so I went out in search of my own. But I decided to take a look at Target and see if they had anything like it. I found this color by Maybelline called Caviare Couture and I love it. Instead of a lipstick its a lip gloss, it's super creamy and comes in a pretty case. I love lip colors especially bold ones like this. I think just like your make up, lip color just helps tie in the whole outfit. If you are looking for a fun winter lip color I highly suggest this one! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous lip color! thanks for sharing...I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally my favorite! It's such a fun luscious color!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS