12.02.2013

Cyber Monday Steals

Ivanka Trump Jacket, Salvatore Ferragamo Heel, Echo Beanie, Kendra Scott Earring, Vince Camuto Boot, Nic + Zoe Dress, Mimi Chica legging, Louise et Cie Bootie, Vince Camuto Bag

So if you're like me, Black Friday is a huge, overwhelming, nightmare. I want to get the great deals, but the idea of big crowds and being shoved around is not my idea of fun. So.... I wait till Cyber Monday. This my friends is the day to do your shopping. In the comfort of your own home you can save on all your gifts and miss all the fuss. I love looking at Nordstrom's Cyber Monday deals because they have THE BEST! nuff said, the best, deals! And is there a better way to get winter must haves then on a super sale? I think not!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS