10.23.2013

Getting Back into MY Groove



Sweater: Charming Charlie, Blouse: Target, Necklace: Forever 21, Earrings: Target

Hello, again!!!! I know it's been forever since my last post, but Im back and I am here to say, it's for good this time! After a summer of stressful moments and changing our lives around, a whole lot, We finally had a chance to take outfit pictures. Which, I know it seems like, OMG just whip out your camera and take a few pictures. But like everything else, there is a little more to it than that. Some days My sweet husband would get home and just want to relax and somedays I really just wanted to slunk off into the bedroom wearing sweats and sleeping for the rest of my life. Ha but like I said we are back in the groove of it!
So funny story, right after we took these pictures, my right eye puffed up like a balloon. Ok, not really that big, but to me it seemed that way. I could not figure out what the heck was going on. Luckily I have an amazing support system (i.e. my sister, mommy dearest and sweet mother-in-law) That gave me all sorts advise and tips of things to try and within a day it was back to normal. Ha ha I have some pictures, which make me laugh, I should post just so you can see how bad it was. 
Anyways hope life is dandy for you. It sure is for me!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS