10.25.2013

Fall Transitions




Jacket: Kohls, Necklace and Blouse: TJ Maxx, Earirngs, Jeans and Booties: Target

Although it's been fall for a while now, it hasn't been till this week that it actually started to feel like fall. We hit low 50's this week. Granted it went back up to the 80's mid way through, still the brisk weather has been refreshing.

And with this brisk weather I have been taking full advantage of layering my life away! In this look I used my spring/summer pieces and transitioned them to a fall look by layering with my olive, army jacket. Side bar: these suede booties are my favorite! I would wear them every day if I wasn't sure that someone would notice.

I like making sure that I add color to my fall looks, because it seems as soon as the Fall season comes everyones wardrobe become monochromatic, and not in the best way. Anyways Thanks for reading along!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS