10.31.2013

Fall Wish List

Drape Sweater: Asos, Leather Skirt: ASTR(via Nordstrom), Necklace, Lace Shirt and Geo Skirt: J.Crew Factory, Black Dress and Embellished Sweater: Dorothy Perkins, Gold Tweed Sweater: Anthropology, Heels and Booties: GoJane 

I know this list is lengthy, but how can I help it when there is so many cute things are out there! Actually I had to shorten the list by only a ton! But here it is, some of my Fall Items I am absolutely dying over. I would have included the shoes the model in the leather skirt is wearing, although I could not find them anywhere. If anyone knows where to find them LET ME KNOW! They are absolutely gorgeous! They are totally the style for fall, a little mid-century but strong and modern at the same time. I love them!
Something to remember as you head into your fall and winter wardrobe is to bling it up! Metallics are hot, if that be on your shoes (like these awesome pumps and booties from GoJane) or in your sweaters (like the drape sweater from Asos and the Tweed Jacket from Anthro) it does not matter, just remember "bling it up"! This can also be done with your accessories and embellished clothing like this Dorothy Perking Sweater. I first found this sweater on Penny Pincher Fashion Blog. The last thing is to add texture like leather and lace. Also the allusion of texture like this Geometric Skirt from J.Crew Factory, I LOVE!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS