11.22.2013

Molasses Cookies







So the first time I saw these cookies on Oh Sweet Basil Blog my mouth instantly started watering. I can say that the finished product did not disappoint. I made a few changes here and there but I am sure that my rendition is just as good. If you want the original recipe click here (also I must say that I know my pictures did not turn out very good, or good at all. If you want to see pretty pictures of yummy Food go to Oh Sweet Basil!)

1 package Betty Crocker Molasses Cookie Mix
1 egg
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
1 TBSP water
mix and scoop and bake at 375 for 10 minutes
place pumpkin marshmallows on top and place back in the oven for 2 minutes
smooth marshmallow

Cream Cheese Frosting
1 (8oz) package cream cheese -softened
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter -softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
mix the cheese butter together till combined add vanilla and 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Keep adding sugar in 1/2 cups till mixture is smooth.

I likes making the frosting before hand so that I could put it on top of the cookies while they were still hot. I like when the frosting is melty!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS