7.01.2013

Flower Power





Pants & Vest: T.J. Maxx, Shirt: Target, Necklace: Forever 21 (simular), Earrings: Charming Charlie

This look was inspired by the super talented Brittany Fuson. If you don't know who she is, let me just say that she creates some of the prettiest fashion illustrations EVER! ( follow her on Instagram @brittanyfuson) I inspire to become one of her illustrations some day! Her denim vest print pant combo illustration was something I knew I could accomplish with what I had in my closet! And if I can toot my own horn real quick I'll just say that I really love how this look came together! The color and print is all very summery and the light wash of the denim just keeps it looking "light". Well happy Monday! hope it's a great one!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS