7.22.2013

Casual


Shirt: Target, Pants: Old Navy, Necklace:GroopDealz, 

We have had a week full of rain. EVERY single day we have had rain. Which is great, I love the rainy weather and man we need it here! But all the rain makes me want to curl up on the couch and read a good book. So most days have called for super casual attire. I found this shirt at Target a while back on the sale rack for $5! Can you believe that!?? There was no way I was going to  let it slip through my shopping crazy hands! ha ha. My white pants from Old Navy get a ton of wear. They, being white, go with everything. Although the look is nautical/casual, my necklace from groopdealz (I love this fringe necklace sooo much!) gives it the perfect amount of glam with out being too over the top! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS