7.09.2013

Feeling Lazy




Shirt: Seven 7 found at TJ Maxx, Skirt: Old Navy, Necklace Burlington Coat Factory, Earrings: Target

Do you ever hit a period of time in your life, when you just don't want to do anything? I have been feeling like this for the last couple of days. Sometimes I don't even want to get ready for the day..... I just want to be completely lazy, lay on the beach somewhere with The Hubs and DO NOTHING! Isn't that terrible?  I don't know how to break out of this funk.... maybe the answer to the problem is just to go to Hawaii and get it out of my system ha ha. If only it were that easy! 

So let me talk about this outfit. I love this shirt, the little blue flower print along with the stiff colar reminds me of a true cowboy shirt. But the tie in the front makes it modern as well as sticking to that old country feel. I just really love it! I love to mix print and the small floral print mixes easy with anything. Personally I love stripes and floral. I also like to mix color like my green necklace and purple earrings. The colors actually work well with each other and don't over throw one another. And there you have it!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

  1. Ok seriously, your lazy day outfit puts my good day outfit to shame! you are so beautiful and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah right miss Karina, you always look amazing and you don't have to even try! Love you tons! I'm so grateful for you!

      Delete
  2. I have been feeling the exact same way!! I just want to be on a beach lol. Love the striped skirt with the top. Thanks for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was because of the long weekend. At least I hope, I need to break out of this or just bite the bullet and go to the beach ha ha! Thanks for hosting the link up! I seriously love your blog and style, too cute!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS