5.07.2014

Gifting


Mother's Day


1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6|

Mother's Day is this Sunday. Here are a few gift ideas any mom would love! 

Grad Gifts for him

1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6|

Also, my little brother is graduating high school on Tuesday and I am totally wigging out. I tell him this all the time, but I still remember the day he was born. It's crazy that he is already 17, (going on 18) graduating high school and getting ready for his mission. As a mission gift my sister and I kind of made it a thing to get the brothers a turquoise ring. So there Jakey, sorry the surprise is ruined. These are just a few things I thought any one going to college or getting ready for a mission would need and appreciate. ( I mean, come on who doesn't want letter labels?)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS