1.28.2014

Ho-Hum Everyday Hustle







Going through everyday life seems so glamorous when others do it. For me it's a constant up-hill climb, battles with my inner voice and a learned skill of laughing at myself constantly. But you know what helps me get through it all? And by "it" I mean the mundane, everyday, bla bla bla. There are three things, the first being, finding things to smile or laugh about (counting your blessings in a sense). Recalling old memories, sometimes really good, sometimes really embarrassing but always worth reminiscing over. Second, Taking time for myself and then sharing personal time with my husband. And lastly, great friends. Since moving to Texas, we have had the hard adjustment of not having family close by. However, we've been blessed to have such great friends, people I consider family in a way, that have made our lives a lot of fun.
"Oh, feeling so blessed!"

On another note I have a question for ya'll. If I, should start (now, this is all hypothetical of course) If I should start a vlog (youtube channel) on lifestyle, fashion and beauty, would you take the time to watch? Think about it, mull it over and get back to me.

For now I'll just be over here counting my blessings and filling my days with laughter!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. When I see you I think you are so cute and full of confidence. I enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, ha you are so sweet! I like to feel like I am confident. But it really is just an every day thing. Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Do it! I would love to watch your tips and tricks!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS