10.02.2015

Flares and Fringe






I have teamed up with my adorable friend to bring you fall trends two ways. I met Elizabeth a few years ago when I first moved into the area. Confession: I actually saw her at church and thought she was equal parts beautiful and fashionable. I wanted to be her friend then and there. Ha, Do I sound crazy yet? But can you blame me? She is so talented, fun and gorgeous. Check out her Blog and follow her on Insta

Have you noticed that flare jeans are making a huge come back this fall? Really anything 70's inspired is a big trend. We wanted to show two different outfits using two staple pieces; flares and this fringe bag. I loved teaming up with Elizabeth and seeing how her personality came out in her outfit. Be sure to check out her blog post to see how she styled this look.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS